Re: gEDA-user: PCB colour spread

I would rather see the colors consistent across a layer. All
elements located on a layer would be a similar color and the color
scheme would not change when you tab between sides. For example --- If
the top layer was a red layer ---  traces would be red (FF0000), pads would
be a light red (FF4500) and silkscreen a lighter light red (FF6A6A).
A component on the top layer has red pads, a red silkscreen and connects with
red traces.

The only layers really affected by this scheme are the top and bottom.

(* jcl *)

--
http://www.luciani.org