Re: gEDA-user: PCB copper areas too close

Karel Kulhavy wrote:

When this happens DRC highlights one entity on one side and the whole
net on the other side. Would it be possible to highlight only those
two colliding entities? When multiple entities are highlighted on one
side it's then not clear what is causing the collision.

I've thought this too, but until now I thought it would be hard to do. I think that I've just imagined a fairly easy way to accomplish this; I'll try to look in to it in the comming months.

h.