Re: gEDA-user: font-directory error

On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 19:38 +0100, d4567 wrote:
> Thanks for your reply!
>
> There weren't any log window and I can't find the log file on the whole
> hard drive, but you pointed me in the right direction:  I did a make
> uninstall from the symbols package, then another install with the master
> makefile, and then another master uninstall and install, and then it
> worked, so thank you very much!

I'm not sure why it took that many install / un-install cycles, but I'm
glad you got it working.

gschem (and other gEDA programs) tend to put their log files in the
current working directory. "gschem.log" etc.. If the failure was early
enough, perhaps it stopped before it output a log file (or you have log
files switched off in one of the config files.)

Best wishes,

Peter