Re: gEDA-user: font-directory error

Thanks for your reply!

There weren't any log window and I can't find the log file on the whole
hard drive, but you pointed me in the right direction:  I did a make
uninstall from the symbols package, then another install with the master
makefile, and then another master uninstall and install, and then it
worked, so thank you very much!

Dave.