Re: gEDA-user: gschem page manager and heirarchical design

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 19:15:44 +0000, Peter Clifton wrote:

>> I also get additional copies if I repeatedly dive down from the top
>> sheet with h-d.
>
> Probably a bug, please file it.

Ok.
Just discovered, what is probably another aspect of this bug: Each time I
do "save-all" from the file menu, I get another copy of all sub sheets.
This had been working correctly before.

> Actually, the page manager (if it is to be a hierarchy view) _should_
> (IMO) show duplicates of a page which appears multiple times in the
> hierarchy,

The hierarchy of my current project is a simple one: A top page and a
couple of different sub sheets. Each of them directly below the top
sheet. So I should never get two copies of a sheet in the page manager.

---<(kaimartin)>---
PS: My gschem is 1.5.0.20080127 as downloaded and compiled two days ago.
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
http://lilalaser.de/blog