gEDA-user: BatchPCB

Hello,
I wanted to drop a quick question to see if anyone here has had any trouble with their gerbers being interpreted correctly by batchpcb drc tool.  My design looks just fine in viewmate and the protoexpress auto DRC passed the design.

It seems the only room for error is in the batchpcb project submission page where it inquires about the software tool used for the design.  I think this is for the drill file number format.  I'm not really sure what I needed to put there so I tried a few different options.  I opened the drill file and it looked like the format was "1.3 normal".

My design didn't have a back silk screen layer so I created a simple one by hand but that didn't get around the issue either.

This is what the log file generates from batchpcb's drc checker for both the top and bottom layers:
Beginning GCODE run
Invalid DCODE 0
GCode execution failed!

Here is the thread on the support forum for batchpcb:
http://forum.sparkfun.com/viewtopic.php?p=44189#44189

Thanks,
Jeff