Re: gEDA-user: BatchPCB

I looked at your posted Gerbers a little more.  I can't find any
syntax errors.  (And PCB is generally very good about producing
syntactically good Gerber.)

FWIW, I did notice that your numeric format was %FSLAX24Y24*%
This means:  2.4 format, suppress leading zeros.  This means 2 number
to the left of the decimal point, and 4 to the right, with leading
zeros removed.  For example:  3.426, 23.623, etc/.

Make sure you configured your upload to reflect 2.4 format.

Stuart