Guys,
  In Settings -> Sizes
    -I have min annulus ring set to 5mil.
    -Minimum copper width is set to 8mil.

  My vias have a 10mil drill, 21mil outer
  diameter.  This should yield a 5.5mil
  annular radius on the vias.

  When doing DRC, it complains with:
  "Via annular ring is too small based on minimum
  copper width near location ...."

  This seems funny to me.  Must I set the
  minimum copper width to 5mil to get my
  annulus ring errors to go away?  Seems like
  it should ignore the minimum copper width
  on vias.

  Comments?  Am I off base? Doing something stupid?

  Roger Traylor