Re: gEDA-user: Thanks a million, and few small questions for a new user

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:27:54 -0700, Jesse Gordon wrote:

> I can't figure out how to make a second silkscreen layer (for the other
> side) (The layer I created seems to route like copper.)

Silkscreen layers for both sides of the board are configured by default.
To place text or lines on solder silk you have to flip the board with the
tab key (or shift-tab if you prefer a left-right flip). This is like
physically turning the board to the other side. Imageine, the solder
layer is on top, and component layer is bottom. Objects on component silk
layer will be greyed out. If you draw to silk, lines will always go  to
the current top silk layer, which is solder now. The same happens to
components and their silk screen.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak