Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:09:31 +0200
From: "Yaniv Hachamo" <yanivh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: gEDA-user: negative voltage on KJwaves
To: <geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,
I have trouble to get a plot of negative voltage in KJwaves using
Ngspice,
i.e. negative values become positive.
My test netlist is:

V1 n0 0 SIN(0 10 1kHz)
C1 n1 n0 3.3nF
R1 0 n1 1k
.END

When running Ngspice and plot n0 I get nice sine wave.
When I`m importing this net to KJwaves and plotting V(n0) I get the negative
part of the sine as positive.
Any ideas will be welcome.

Yaniv