gEDA-user: question about hierarchy in gschem

Hi ALL,

I thought that I understood the gEDA term "hierarchy"... up till now. So I
have a schematic that is divided into two files, say file1.sch and file2.sch.
When I click on Autonumber text, and atonumber text in whole hierarchy, it
will only renumbers the currently focused page, however all the two are loaded
into gschem. How can I link the two schematics to be able to renumber them at
one go?

Thanks,

--
Levente