Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How to overwrite invisible attributes?

>Why not just remove the hidden nets from the symbols? With mulitple
>values of Vcc (or GND) the hidden nets create a lot of hidden problems.

Indeed, for symbols created by myself I do not use net attributes for
power supply. I prefer to use visible power pins or to divide larger
symbols into one separate power symbol.

But there are some existing gschem-symbols with these net-attributes...

OK, maybe I should make a local copy and remove the hidden nets.

Best regards

Stefan Salewski