Re: gEDA-user: How do I resize devices?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 14:33:19 -0700, Raymond Lillard wrote:

> I still cannot figure out how to resize a component.

There is no resize in gschem. This is deliberate., as it would be
difficult to maintain consistent grid with resized symbols.

> I dropped a Xilinx part on a new document and it is bigger than the
> frame/title block, so what am I missing?

Choose a larger title page. To do so, select the default title block by
dragging with the mouse. Unlock the title block (edit menu). Remove the
old title block and add a bigger one. Lock the new title block.

Hope, this helps,

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak