gEDA-user: TQFP adapter

   I got a TQFP44 to, what they call, DIP adapter.  The link to these
   adapters is below.  The website says it's a dip.  I'd like to put the
   PCB footprint in a layout but I don't know what the footprint of the
   adapter is called.  Regrettably the technical information on the
   adapter leaves much to be desired.
   Can someone please click on the link and suggest what footprint to
   use?  It would be for the 44 pin only adapter.
   [1]http://cgi.ebay.com/4-pcs-32-64-44-Pin-TQFP-DIP-PCB-Adapter-Convert
   er_W0QQitemZ230323904026QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Connectors_Switches_Wire
   ?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
   Thanks