gEDA-user: Trace Impedance with wcalc

Hello @all,
I done a Mainboard Schematic with gEDA, now I have to layout the hole
thing,
because I need LVDS,GigE,... I need to care about trace impedance.
Because of this, I used wcalc to calculate trace impedance, but now I have
some (general) questions about impedance calculations.

For GigE e.g. I need 55Ohm Single- and 100Ohm Diff. Impedance.
I used wcalc "Microstrip Analysis" and PCB Values to get the Single-Imp
(55Ohm).
(w=0,55mm;l=20mm;h=0,38;Er=4,6;Tand=0,015;Tmet=35um,Rho=1,72e-8;100MHz)

But now I want to get the diff. Impendance with "Coupled Microstrip
Analysis", the only Variables I can influence are w,s,l.
If I using w=0,55Ohm (from Single Imp.) it's impossible to get 100Ohm
diff. Imp..
Minimal Spacing and Trace width is 0.15mm, if I'm using this, I get nearly
100Ohm diff., but then my single Imp. is also 100Ohm.

So, please - just give me a hint. Do I completly misunderstood wcalc!?
I really need to get this pcb to fab... - Any tips would be greatly
appreciated.

Greetings,

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
cand. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Marcel Schmedes
Research & Technology
Cockpit Cabin Control

Diehl Aerospace GmbH
An der Sandelmuehle 13
D-60439 Frankfurt/Main
Phone: +49 (0) 69 5805-1712
Mail: marcel.schmedes.extern@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www. http://www.diehl-aerospace.de

.
Der Inhalt dieser E-Mail ist für den Absender rechtlich nicht verbindlich.
Informieren Sie uns bitte, wenn Sie diese E-Mail fälschlicherweise erhalten haben (Fax: +49-7551-891-4001). Bitte löschen Sie in diesem Fall die Nachricht. Jede Form der weiteren Benutzung ist untersagt.
.
The content of this e-mail is not legally binding upon the sender.
If this e-mail was transmitted to you by error, then please inform us accordingly (Fax: +49-7551-891-4001). In such case you are requested to erase the message. Any use of such e-mail message is strictly prohibited.