gEDA-user: powermeter update

Been working on the software for the powermeter board - I wanted to
prove it all worked together before investing in a batch of boards.
I only have two channels to play with, but it does seem to work:

	~/electronics/projects/powermeter/sw/host/

The two channels are the fridge and the septic pump.  The fridge tends
to be one of the big electricity users in the house (the dryer is on a
different panel), and we have no other way of detecting when the
septic pump is running (you can't hear it, and there are no indicator
lights).

The board uses the USB port for programming and configuration.
There's a mini command line that lets you view, change, and save the
flash-based configuration - board id, poll interval, ethernet/ip
configuration, and calibration for each channel.  USB need not be
connected when the board is in operation.

The actual data is sent out over the ethernet using UDP - one packet
per poll, broadcast.  The board doesn't pay attention to incoming
packets.  In theory, all boards in the house can share one IP address,
since they each put a unique ID in the sent packet.