Re: gEDA-user: symbol

On Fri, 2009-03-20 at 11:26 +0100, Levente wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I've created a symbol using tragesym. When I place the symbol on my
> schematic, end press `ve` sequence gschem zooms a waay out. So I suspect
> that there is something wrong with my symbol. There might be some hidden
> element in it. I've opened with a text editor, but found nothing. The
> symbol is attached. Could anyone check it?

Same strange zooming (ve) here with gEDA/gschem version 1.4.3.20081231

Your symbol is v 20060113 1 1

so you really should consider updating your tragesym/gschem.

This message is in log window:

Found an improper attribute: _documentation=_
Found an improper attribute: _description=_

I do not know enough about symbol file format to see a bug -- what I
would try: Delete portions of the symbol (with texteditor or gschem) to
isolate the problem.