Re: gEDA-user: error: 'TOPLEVEL' has no member named 'unnamed_busname'

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 10:58 +0530, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> --- On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> | Make sure you follow the instructions given when running simply "make"
> | at the toplevel, and that the appropriate environment variables are set.
> \--
>
> Thanks! That fixed it. I was also missing 'flex' in the system. After
> installing it, it proceeded to build fine. The graphics is really good
> with this build.

Thanks, it is always appreciated when people are pleased with the
results of a new release.

BTW.. hopefully the fonts will be even better in some (future) release,
when we get all the nits sorted out with pango rendering.

Regards.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,