Re: gEDA-user: PALs GALs and SPLDs going the way of the Dodo?

DJ -

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 04:29:12PM -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:
> [the XC9536XL is] huge compared to a 16v8, though,
> but once you have the bitstream
> files (xilinx runs with Makefiles on Linux) you can program them with
> open source or home-brew toools.

Funny, I was just trying to hack my Xilinx-on-Linux Makefiles
(actually the script called by the Makefile) that work with FPGAs,
to make it target an XC9536XL.  I've posted my xil_syn script here
before, has anyone else put something together like it for an XC95xx?

  - Larry