Re: gEDA-user: Gnucap and summer of code.

On Monday 30 March 2009, Yamazaki R2 wrote:
> Please add support for global nodes as a top priority.

It should be able to be done as a plugin.  Do you want to do it?

Even if you can't code it, can you provide a detailed spec of
how it should work, and some simple test cases?  It would be
really great if you could provide test cases and spec in Spice,
Spectre, and Verilog formats.

I have seen some examples, and some documentation on it, but it
leaves some questions unanswered, so I hope you can clarify.
In particular, in both the Hspice and Spectre manuals, scoping
is unclear.

It is not a whole summer of work, so it doesn't qualify as a
full summer of code project, but it could be a part of a SoC
project.