gEDA-user: pcb deb (and or other OS) dev package

Hi all,

still working on the pcb-gpmi plugin, I was wondering... Currently the
plugin requires the user to have PCB sources somewhere around because it
uses the header files. I think this is bad for the user of binary
distributions, who may decide to (or need to) install the plugin from
source while having PCB installed from binary. I believe this problem
doesn't affect only this plugin but any PCB plugin.

Therefore I suggest having a pcb-dev package that installs all the .h
files under /usr/include/pcb.

Regards,

Tibor Palinkas
--