Re: gEDA-user: the joy and sadness of new boards

> Do you know anyone with a sheet metal shear?

I had my eye on either the small 8" HF shear or a slightly larger 12"
Grizzly one.  I have a friend who is a metalworker, too, and yes, I
was planning on asking him if he had one.

By "panel" I meant 6x10", not the 14x14 panels the fab uses.

> If you are intent on sawing, how about a Dremel cutoff disk?

I'd rather not - that's a lot of cutting for a somewhat fragile disk.