Re: gEDA-user: NE 555 and simulation issue

Hi there,

I've recently stumbled upon this:

http://geekwentfreak.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/spice-gschem-gnetlist-gnucap-gwave-gspiceui-linux/

Hope it helps,

      Denis

Am 02.03.2010, 12:30 Uhr, schrieb W.H. Kalpa Pathum <callkalpa@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I'm an electrical engineering student and I'm new to gEDA. I'm given a
project and I've got several circuits. I want to simulate rather than
soldering them all actually so that I can choose the best circuit. I
use Fedora 12 and I have installed ng-spice also.

My circuit has a NE555 timer and I couldn't find a symbol for NE555 in
gEDA Schemetic Editor. So how can I find a circuit.

Next is, I designed a simple circuit with a power source, LED and a
resistor. I wanted to simulate the circuit and see the voltage across
the resistor. But I couldn't find how to do it. So if you can provide
me with a simple step by step guide on how to do this that would be
much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.