Re: gEDA-user: TO-92 Best Practices

On Mar 3, 2010, at 10:22 AM, Larry Doolittle wrote:
You really should wear eye protection while soldering anyway.

Right.  Funny story.  We had a big safety audit here a few
months ago.  Lots of new "work practices", including mandated
eye protection -- safety glasses -- when soldering.  So ..
I start doing some rework on a particularly tricky section
of an 0603-scale board.  A flock of managers cruised by and
said -- Hey! you don't have safety glasses on!  I show them
that I don't get any benefit from safety glasses when I'm
soldering under a 10X microscope.

  ROFL!!

--
Dave McGuire