Re: gEDA-user: 24-pin SSOP woes - Whos right? gEDA or LT?

Yeah, kapton tape right on top of the vias and lay the pins down on
top of that. I don't know why I didn't think of that. Great idea and
very easy to do. Thanks guys!

And yeah, I'll *definitely* be checking footprints next time. Luckily
that was the only footprint that was off out of 90+ or so components
and 6 different IC's.