gEDA-user: 24-pin SSOP woes - Whos right? gEDA or LT?

Boards came back yesterday and one of my footprints don't exactly
match the vendor. I used gEDA's 24-pin SSOP format for this IC as the
vendor said it was a 24 pin SSOP. I am not blaming gEDA as I should of
checked before the boards went out. I did check for the footprints I
made myself but did not check gEDA's IC footprints. So which one is
the right 24 pin SSOP footprint?

gEDA's:

http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6616/geda.png - about 250 mil
spacing between the left and the right pins

LT's datasheet:

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4097/18369175.png - 150 mil spacing

The actual board:

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/5029/boarda.png

Also, is there anyway to salvage this? It would be pretty simple to
make a solder bridge but there are vias right next to these pads. Good
thing is that this is just a prototype lot (only 5 boards), but I
don't want to order another prototype lot just to fix this footprint.
I could just jump around these ICs with a wire (these IC's are just
muxes) but I rather test all the circuits with these boards. *REALLY*
looking for a way to make this work as-is... and this is the only
package this IC comes in.