Re: gEDA-user: compile of pcb fails due to missing epsf.tex

Kai-Martin Knaak wrote:
Just did a fresh download of pcb from git. "autogen.sh", "configure" and "make" all ran fine. However, "make install" failed due to a missing epsf.tex. I had to install the package texlive-generic-recommended to get this file. --> The configure script should check for the presence of this file.

any idea of the right way to check? Which particular package is needed to get a working latex (I assume its latex and not texinfo that failed) is going to be very dependent on what packaging system, if any, is used.

Which exact step failed?