Re: gEDA-user: connecting wires

On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 23:27 +0530, W.H. Kalpa Pathum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I drew a circuit in gEDA. I have a small problem. When wires go over
> another they just go over. I want to draw them with a bump in
> positions where the wire goes over one over. How can I get this done?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Sorry, gschem doesn't support this kind of rendering. We use the style
where "+" is not connected, but "+" with a blob on the joint is a
connection.

If you want a connected + crossing, you have to draw the T part first,
then add a second net to join at the junction.

BTW. Connected + crossings aren't generally recommended, since even with
dots, the meaning can be ambiguous. (If the rendering isn't clear).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,