Re: gEDA-user: Looking for my first fab shop.

On Mon, 2010-03-08 at 13:30 -0500, Jim wrote:
> Are there any fab shops that would be gentle with a very new, very
> inexperienced PCB designer? OH and reasonable for a prototype. Last time
> I laid up a board I used a drafting table and mylar.  I may need a bit
> of handholding as I go along.

Where are you based?

US / Europe / UK?

I make the Europe / UK distinction partly to wind up main-land
Europeans ;), and partly because I'm far more likely to be able to
suggest a fab-house in the UK than (say) Germany.

(And yes, UK residents typically use terms like "I just came back from
Europe", and neglect to remember we're all part of the same union).

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,