Re: gEDA-user: rant: pcb print from command line

Am 08.03.2010 23:11, schrieb Jared Casper:
I think your email is a great response to KMK and loads better than
ignoring it, saying "I'm busy," or even applying it without being
happy with it.   I don't think it is inappropriate for devs to require
contributors to follow guidelines and a certain standard (to a certain
extent).

This is the common way of developing the linux kernel. Patches are send to the mailing lists and the Maintainers "guide" the submitters until the patch meets the requirements. This may be a hard way for both but often it helps the submitter to provide better patches next time.

BTW ineiev "guides" me across my patch on sf until his requirements are met.

Frank Bergmann.