gEDA-user: pcb: functions in hidnogui.c

As you might guess from the rant thread, I am still interested in getting
this particular patch applied. It significantly improves the usability
because it provides more versatile command line printing. With the
DISPLAY() action I can select whether to print refdes, or value with the
components.

Peter Clifton reminded me, that one obstacle to the application is the
necessity to remove a CRASH statement in hidnogui.c. It should be
checked, that the removal does not have any undesired side effect.
However, I can't judge what this function is supposed to do because there
is no clarifying comment and it's name is mentioned nowhere else in the
source.

Can some developer enlighten me, where the procedure nogui_invalidate_lr
gets called?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211