Re: gEDA-user: On integrating simulator in gschem

> unless I'm missing some key feature of gnuplot and grace, they stink for
> plotting simulator output.
>
> I spend a *lot* of time looking at simulator output and some of the things
> which are used over and over again are easy interactive zoom in/out, panning
> at a fixed zoom, putting cursors on waveforms that will lock onto the actual
> datapoints, having delta cursors, and having a flexible and *extensible*
> waveform calculator.

I've used Ploticus for the output of a datalogger for some Coal Mining
equipment.
I had it set up to zoom-in on selected time points in 24 hour graphs
of 200 HP motors, such as temperature and current, overload curves
etc.

It is not directly interactive.  My program ran Ploticus to create
each graph as it was requested.