gEDA-user: On integrating simulator in gschem

The question of integrating into gschem a simulator (namely gnucap) was
recently discussed here. With the help of Ivan I'm writing a viewer,
oscopy (http://repo.or.cz/w/oscopy.git) based draft #4 of this page:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:data_plotting_improvements
Although far from being completed, oscopy support running a netlister
and a simulator, I mean there is a menu option "File>Run netlister and
simulate..." where you can specify which command to use. It run both,
and then automagically update the loaded signals, recursively for the
maths-based ones.
Since basic support for updating through DBus is also implemented, I
wrote a small scheme script to integrate it within gschem, like pcb
does. Maybe this could be a first start to what is described here:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:circuit_simulation_improvements

Arnaud.