Re: gEDA-user: On integrating simulator in gschem

Arnaud Gardelein wrote:

Although far from being completed, oscopy support running a netlister
and a simulator, I mean there is a menu option "File>Run netlister and
simulate..." where you can specify which command to use. It run both,
and then automagically update the loaded signals, recursively for the
maths-based ones.

A python scripted wave viewer seems good to me.
I couldn't get it to run yet though...

 ./oscopy_ui.py &
[1] 31087
john@toolbench:/moredata/src-geda-others/oscopy$ Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./oscopy_ui.py", line 14, in <module>
    import oscopy
  File "/moredata/src-geda-others/oscopy/oscopy/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from figure import Figure
  File "/moredata/src-geda-others/oscopy/oscopy/figure.py", line 45, in <module>
    import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
ImportError: No module named matplotlib.pyplot

./oscopy_app.py &
[1] 31094
john@toolbench:/moredata/src-geda-others/oscopy$ Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./oscopy_app.py", line 5, in <module>
    import oscopy
  File "/moredata/src-geda-others/oscopy/oscopy/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>
    from figure import Figure
  File "/moredata/src-geda-others/oscopy/oscopy/figure.py", line 45, in <module>
    import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
ImportError: No module named matplotlib.pyplot

John
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX