Re: gEDA-user: Multicomp Footprint SD/MMC slot

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 10:53:33 +0100, Michael Theurl wrote:

> Hello List,
>
> I'm new to pcb and looking for an footprint for Multicomp SD/MMC
> Cardslot. First question is this the right place to ask for this ?

Yes.

> This is the exact part type: Multicomp SDAMB-01215BT00 Details link:
> http://octopart.com/sdamb-01215bt00-multicomp-5438442
>
> hopefully someone out there had a nice footprint :)

http://gedasymbols.org is a place to search pcb footprints.
Unfortunately, there is no connector named "sdamp", yet. The data sheet
does not give explicit recommendations on the land pattern. Good luck
with rolling your own footprint! Please consider a contribution to
gedasymbols when successful.

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
UniversitÃt Hannover, Inst. fÃr Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211