Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter update?

Anthony Blake wrote:

> btw, if there are other little projects or features you would like to
> add..

Last time I checked, there were some real show-stoppers. E.g, the topo
router would choke on preexisting tracks. I'd rather see these major issues
resolved than divert energy toward added features.

That said, I can surely come up with loads of feature requests. All kinds of
suggestions to the router, layers exclusively for specific signals,
customizable preferred directions, design rules that depend on the net, ...
;-)

---<(kaimartin)>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak