Re: gEDA-user: GSoC -- Not accepted :-(

   I have recently joined another open-source, open-hardware group working
   on self-replicating rapid prototypers ([1]RepRap) they were also hoping
   to get supported in this years Google Summer of Code. And I think that
   they have a worthy project (and have already addicted me to trying to
   make and improve my own designs), but they started building an
   application way to late, and also missed the boat this year. Maybe
   next. There is still a HUGE amount of development to go.
   Mike