gEDA-user: Need boards for toporouter tests

Hi,

If you have boards containing a mix of routed and unrouted nets, and they currently don't work with the toporouter, could you please send them to me to use as tests (privately is OK, if you don't want them public)?

I've just started working on the code to handle existing traces and planes in the toporouter, and I'm going to need a range of boards for testing at some stage today.. It would really help if people sent some in, so I don't have to spend an hour or so scratching around the net for test cases..

Cheers,
Anthony