Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter update?

Dan McMahill wrote:
Anthony Blake wrote:
I would have liked to use the name 'greenstone', which has special meaning for NZ.. it is a type of jade only found here. Unfortunately my uni supervisor has already used that name for a project: http://www.greenstone.org/

Maybe we could call it the greenstone router?

I like that name.

Sounds good, and if a NZ stone, its a natural.

Reminds me of a rock name from near me with
local meaning, a kind
of granite that is grey with blue flecks found
near Llano Texas called llanite.  Llano
is named after Spanish explorer Coronado's staked plain where
he drove stakes to mark distance on the American
great plains which swwep down to near Llano.
LLano is bumpy hilly though -- the end of the plains.

John