Re: gEDA-user: OT: SEMS screws

   I think Misumi have the type you're looking for. Probably not the
   cheapest though:

   [1]https://www.misumi-ec.com/euro/egrmen/CategorySearchView/103_2500000
   0_25020000_25020700.html

   Hope this helps. Best regards,

   Jasper
   On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:13 PM, Peter Clifton <[2]pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx>
   wrote:

     Hi guys,
     Just thought I would quickly tap into the gEDA world of incredibly
     knowledgeable people.
     I'm trying to find a source for some replacement M5 (metric) screws
     with
     captive plain and lock washers on the shank. Something like this:
     [3]http://tr.cycleapp.com/pages/JIS+Plain+Spring+Washer+SEMS+Phillip
     s+Pan
     +Head
     I don't think the screws I'm trying to replace are JIS, but I'm
     sure.
     (In any case, I'd rather have Euro / US Phillips screws, or better
     yet,
     Pozidrive - although this might confuse me when I come to need
     different
     screwdrivers for the IGBTs I replaced!)
     Thanks for the help - and sorry for the off-topic.
     Best regards,
     --
     Peter Clifton
     Electrical Engineering Division,