Re: gEDA-user: Cygwin still supported?

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 2:30 PM, David MacQuigg
<macquigg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The alternatives I am considering are install under Mac OS X, or set up a
> third machine with a suitable Linux distro.  I've been using Cygwin for all
> my Unix needs, so I would like to stick with that, if possible.  I also use
> CentOS (a clone of Redhat) on a remote server.

I can't imagine that it would be that hard to get working under
Cygwin, but if you do decide to go with Mac OS X, I try to update the
Fink packages for gEDA, PCB and gerbv within a week or two of their
respective releases. New versions show up in the "unstable" category
until someone reports success.

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/geda-gaf

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/gerbv

http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/pcb