gEDA-user: Symbol creation

Here is a symbol I have just created. It is for what Littlefuse /
Teccor calls a "quadrac" which is just a Triac with its own internal
trigger Diac. If some possibly interested party would be so kind as to
have a look at this little guy, and notify me of any grievous errors;
I would be much obliged. Feel free to upload it to gedasymbols if it
passes muster.

One thing, I made it by copying the symbol for a triac. I did not pay
careful attention to pin numbering. Am I going to regret that if I
ever decide to do a layout / make a PCB?

Here is a link to the dox:
http://www.littelfuse.com/data/en/Data_Sheets/Littelfuse_Thyristor_QxxxxLTx.pdf

-Cullen