Re: gEDA-user: Is this type of footprint possible?

Thanks, I will try this approach, although the simplicity of Duncan's
solution also appeals to me, but I don't know if I get into trouble with
manufacturing (placement) tolerances using such a simple footprint.
Any way, thanks for your reply.
Regards, Robert.