Re: gEDA-user: gEDA code sprint this coming weekend (April 3rd)

Ales Hvezda wrote:
Hi,

It's been a while since we had one of these, but this Saturday (April 3rd)
there is going to be a gEDA code sprint at my place and on the 'net.
Time wise, I'm thinking the usual of 10am to 5pm EDT (or whenever for
virtual attendees).

For those of you that are located in the Boston area, you are more
than welcome to attend in person at my home.  Please e-mail me
(ahvezdaATseul.org) so that I can get a head count and for the
address/directions.

For those of you that are not local to New England, you are more than
welcome to hang out in irc (irc.seul.org, #geda) and you'll probably
get more work done anyways. :-)

Thanks,
-Ales

Can you briefly outline what the purpose of this exercise is for those of us who are somewhat new to gEDA? Or is it one of those things, "If you have to ask, you probably aren't interested"?

Thanks,
Jim.