Re: gEDA-user: Odd behavior with gschem

Peter Clifton wrote:
On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 21:11 -0400, Jim wrote:
I have no idea what might be interfering with the operation. It's probably important to note that this is an OpenVZ container. I'm going to chalk it up to something to do with that. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth. I'll live with it for now.

I'd take bets then it is OpenVZ doing something "clever" with the
selection, perhaps trying (in a futile attempt) to convert it to
something Windows would know how to interpret.

Perhaps you can try turning off clipboard sharing (or whatever they call
it) between the OpenVZ container and the host OS.
I'm not aware of such a thing happening. Openvz isn't a hypervisor and as such only allows Linux containers, so MS Windows isn't a consideration. I'm wondering if it's some sort of X deficiency since I'm running via ssh with X forwarding to display GUIs from a virtual system?

Anyway, since the right click works, I'm happy.

Thanks,
Jim.