Re: gEDA-user: Odd behavior with gschem

On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 21:11 -0400, Jim wrote:

> I have no idea what might be interfering with the operation.  It's
> probably important to note that this is an OpenVZ container.  I'm
> going
> to chalk it up to something to do with that.  Sorry for the wasted
> bandwidth.  I'll live with it for now.

I'd take bets then it is OpenVZ doing something "clever" with the
selection, perhaps trying (in a futile attempt) to convert it to
something Windows would know how to interpret.

Perhaps you can try turning off clipboard sharing (or whatever they call
it) between the OpenVZ container and the host OS.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,