Re: gEDA-user: Odd behavior with gschem

Peter Clifton wrote:
On Fri, 2010-03-26 at 13:03 -0400, Jim wrote:
And once the paste is greyed out, a "cut" selection cannot be recalled (pasted) as far as I can tell.

I wonder if some other program on your system is messing with the
selection. I've not been able to reproduce it on my box with Ubuntu
Lucid.

It is odd that you have gEDA 1.6.1 from an Ubuntu Karmic install. (It
would be present in Lucid though).

I would have wondered if you'd got it from my PPA, but I recall only
1.6.0 being available there.

ii geda-gschem 1:1.6.1-1 GPL EDA -- Electronics design software (sche
cat /etc/issue

Ubuntu lucid (development branch) \n \l

Sorry I am running lucid.

I have no idea what might be interfering with the operation. It's probably important to note that this is an OpenVZ container. I'm going to chalk it up to something to do with that. Sorry for the wasted bandwidth. I'll live with it for now.

Thanks,
Jim.