Re: gEDA-user: gEDA code sprint this coming weekend (April 3rd)

> It's a useful mechanism for us erstwhile gEDA developers to set
> aside other projects and spend some quality time concentrating on
> hacking and improving one or another of the gEDA tools.  We'll also
> spend time discussing recent events affecting the project itself.

For example, my goal is to finalize the new schematic importer in PCB.
Since I'll be sitting next to Stuart, and he's had some issues with
it, we can focus on getting them fixed.  I'll have #geda up with
everyone else, but not my regular email (unless I go hunting for it -
like geda-user messages :) so it's a faster pace than my usual
development, with less distraction.

BTW - if anyone has NOT tried the new importer, please try it before
Saturday and provide feedback!  This is your chance to get your
fixes/features done :-)

DJ