gEDA-user: Two Questions

Gentlemen -
   I must have forgotten to ask this question: Where and how can I get
the latest release of gschem (1.6.1) - as apparently the link I use has
only 1.6.0:   http://www.gpleda.org/sources.html

Second - When a components library is identified in the gafrc file with
the following syntax:

(component-library "/home/comp/sch_symbols/AutoGen/Panasonic/0603/1P")

is there a way to give it a unique name?  (I am using a Perl script to
generate heavy symbols from spreadsheets - they include a lot of
manufacturing information) My methodology would have the same "1P" for
Susumu or AVX resistors, and this seems to come up as not unique in the
call. Is there another argument I can give the component-library call to
uniquify the library name?

Cheers!

Tony Radice