Re: gEDA-user: Looking for spice models that work with ngspice

Fairchild no longer make the 2N3416 so there is no longer a direct
link to it. However, after a bit of educated guesswork it turns out
that you can still get their model.

Follow this link then fill in the form.

http://www.fairchildsemi.com/cgi-bin/email_model.cgi?file=2N3416.mod

         Andy.